Monday, July 22, 2013

♥ Ultimate Girl Powers ♥

I feel the need to share my role models (and why I love them so) with anyone who cares to hear.

Sometimes I feel so sad and inadequate but I try not to let that keep me down for too long. There are three ladies I look up to and who make me feel better and who make me realize that things will get better!

Ultimate girl powers; Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lovato.

What can I say about them that everybody doesn't already know? They're beautiful,they sell millions of records and make songs that help them and their fans get through their tough times. They've been through heartache and personal issues, yet they still do what they love, move on, and learn from their past problems and mistakes, all while looking absolutely gorgeous, staying true to themselves, and being super sweet to their fans!


♥ Taylor Swift ♥


I think everybody already knows how much I love her. She's perfect. Yeah, I know everybody thinks it's cool to slut shame her but really, she's cute and young and should be given a break. If you got it, flaunt it. And Taylor's definitely got it. She's an all around sweetheart and super cutie. She's the girl the boys want to date and the girl that girls want to be best friends with. We both love baking, cats, antiques, collecting clothes, and generally just being a little goofy and weird. That's why I love her so much. She's so down to earth and normal, other than, you know, millions of dollars, crazy fans, and super catchy hits. I just want to make cookies with her and listen to sad indie jams. She takes all of the hate that people throw at her and she just keeps going and making great music and being such a sweetheart to the people that love her as well as the people that don't. And have you listened to Red all the way through? It's brilliant, just like her. She's a postive role model and I can't see how anyone could even consider hating on her.

♥ Miley Cyrus ♥


Okay, what's up with Miley Cyrus this last year? She went from super cute Disney chick to super HOT all around swag queen, but in a good way. In a GREAT way. Even before she chopped the signature waves, she started rocking the best clothes and had perfected the sock bun. How can you not love her now though? She's beautiful, even without the long hair. Her new song is the ultimate party jam, and she's just out to spend money on cute stuff, kiss dogs, and have a good time. And who could forget Breakout? The post Nick Jonas relationship album is still being blasted in my car today. Everything about her makes you want to just go shopping with a starbucks in hand. Who doesn't want that? Especially with a girl that's all about self love and being yourself, no matter what anybody else has to say about it!

♥ Demi Lovato ♥


Demi Lovato is a huge inspiration. Celebrities usually don't open up about personal issues, because of fear and embarrassment. Demi opens up to help people. She's the first person that I have found to openly talk so deeply and so honestly about her emotional issues, eating problems, and self harming ways. Being someone who has struggled with depression, binge eating/starving, and even self harm, it's great to finally have that role model. I can look up to her and remember that if she made it, I can make it. She even openly admits to still having her bad days, and still letting her issues take control at times, but she went to rehab to learn to deal with these underlying issues and she works at bettering herself every day! So along with that, she sings songs that tug at your heartstrings and really make you feel like you aren't the only one. She makes time for her fans and sincerely loves them. Heck, she even got "Stay Strong" tattooed on her wrists because her fans would write that on their's and send her photos while she was in treatment. If you don't love Demi, you should. There's nothing not to like about her. She's brutally honest and to the point, while still being sweet and beautiful and caring all at the same time. If you want to learn more about her past you can watch her documentary! I watched it on Perez Hilton's website! Just search "Demi Lovato Stay Strong"! 

This seems like a silly post, I know, but I just had to get my love for these three ladies out in the open! 
Hope you enjoyed! 




No comments:

Post a Comment