Wednesday, July 17, 2013

♥ Mini Haul / What Alex Did ♥

I got paid today so I went up to Olympia to do some shopping! I didn't get much, so this will be a pretty short post, but I did buy some super cute things I'd like to share with you guys!



First, I went to Plato's closet (which I know a lot of people don't like because it's used and usually pretty overwhelming) and found super cute high waisted H&M shorts and a pair of black velvet flats. The shorts are super comfy and are just high waisted enough. I love that I can roll the bottoms up for shorter shorts if I want to! I needed a lighter wash pair of high waisted shorts and these were $5 so it was a deal I couldn't pass up. The flats are pretty basic, but I really needed a new pair and $6 was such a good deal, even if they turn out being uncomfortable I can still wear them every once and awhile! So worth it. 

Then I went to Charlotte Russe, and I didn't find any clothes (I tried on a jean crop top and realized that style just did not flatter me well) but I did find cute sunglasses and a pair of HUGE heart hoop earrings. I've been wanting a pair for so long, and I'm SO SO SO happy I found these! 




I went into Hot Topic, and unlike usual I actually found something! This Adventure Time bathing suit was on sale, so of course I bought it. I felt like I really shouldn't get it because my boobs don't fit well into string bikini tops, but I got it anyways and after I tried it on I realized I was right. It fits, but I might slip a boob in the river and I don't want that! I'm going to try to sell this, so get ahold of me if you're interested! It's such a cute bikini, I'm so sad I can't keep it forever and wear it every day! 




And here's a photo of me munching on some Little Caesar's pizza with a huge slurpee! It was grey but it wasn't raining here in Washington so I took the opportunity to actually sit outside and enjoy the grey for a little while.

That's all for this one, super short I know. Let me know if you want me to post anything in particular! I love hearing different ideas for blog posts from you cuties! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment