Friday, March 15, 2013

Update

A Little Update!
Hello guys! I never update this so I figure I'll give you a little update. Not much though, life's boring for the most part.


My dad came and picked me up on Sunday to get my prom accessories ( a secret ) and grab some dinner! I went over to Ocean Sky, which is a Chinese restaurant in my town, and got some shrimp I've been craving for a long time! They have orange sauce and I was worried but it was actually really good!

My mom picked out this sick CD for me at a thrift store. It's a lot of old hits that I love and of course one of my favorite, Tears For Fears was on there too. Mom's lovely!

I haven't had one of these in years because they're just so spendy and I can't justify buying one but my mom decided we could get one and share it because, heck, they're good! It really does look like a disaster in a bottle but it's seriously so delicious and nutritious and I want to drool thinking about it! ~_~

I've been working on making my graduation announcements because I didn't think buying plain jane high school graduation announcements was a good idea, so along with all my supplies I got for super cute handmade invites I printed out a ton of pictures, it's insane. I look a lil weird but oh well!

I found a link online one day to do a survey that would get me a free year of Teen Vogue, and I thought it wouldn't come but it actually did. They've sent me 3 in the last week and a half so I'm really confused but g I'm still happy because I haven't gotten Teen Vogue since middle school and I absolutely love it! I've also been eating insane amounts of cereal. Like seriously. Way too much. 

I took this yesterday in the car before school. That bored life.

I job shadowed at my old beauty school today and I jammed to Drake, my new found love. I also look really orange in this but I swear it's just the effect/lighting!

Okay, welp that's all I have for you.
I'm gonna be doing a review on my new phone case soon, and show you guys a way to get music now that Mediafire is out! Okay, well I'll be back, I promise.

:***

No comments:

Post a Comment