Monday, March 25, 2013

Tattoo Tights

♥ Machine Gun Tattoo Tights ♥


I ordered these tights from Ebay!
I've seen them a lot on Japanese fashion blogs and I've always wanted them but have never thought spending $10 on a pair of, well, nylons, was worth it. I found a pair for $3.25 with free shipping and I decided to watch them on Ebay to see if they get bid higher, and it turns out my mom saw I was watching them and knew I had been eyeballing them for a few months so she ordered them for me! 

They came in the cutest package, I was going to take a picture but I was too excited and opened them up before I remembered! Whoops!~


♥ REVIEW ♥
These are literally just your standard nylons you can get at any store for $2 but with the gun printed on the side. I would NOT buy them for more than like $7.

They're really really cute, and I love mine, but I have to be so careful! They're made as a one size fits all, and I'm really tall so I have to really carefully pull them up and up and up slowly but surely so they don't get a big rip like nylons usually do after a couple of wears. I also don't have tiny thighs so it makes it harder to pull them up! They're just made to fit a shorter skinnier gal. My thighs only touch a little bit when I haven't been working out, and I wear a 7/8 or so in pants so I was a little surprised they weren't bigger because I'm not plus sized or anything, just tall and healthy!

I wore mine with Dr Martens boots and where the boots hit my leg, the tights got worn and started to bunch up in a way that they can't be unbunched without ripping! 
High socks would have probably fixed it but oh well.

Overall I'd give the tights a 5/10 because they're so cute and if you're really careful they will last a few wears. Also if you're a smaller/shorter girl they'll be great for you!


♥ OUTFITS ♥
Some people on Twitter asked what the heck I'd wear these with, so here are a couple of outfits I think will look cute! Also, I didn't take an OOTD when I wore mine, but I wore black high waisted shorts, black Dr Martens originals, and a thrifted magenta long sleeve button up!


Outfit 1

Circle skirt, sleeveless button up, flats

I would tuck the shirt into this skirt to mix the cute girly peter pan collar with the hard studs and black of this skirt. Ideally for me, this shirt would be a mint color!


Outfit 2




Dark denim shorts, patterned top, platforms

I would want black platforms but there weren't any on Modcloth and I was lazy but these are are cute too so it's okay!


(All clothes/shoes from Modcloth)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys found this helpful! 

Searching "Tattoo Tights" on Ebay will bring these cuties up!


No comments:

Post a Comment