Friday, February 22, 2013

Apple Accessories!

Apple Accessories! 

Many of us have iPhones, and I've seen so many cute and useful things I've considered buying for myself that I couldn't NOT blog about them and show you guys!

Here are some cute little phone accessories and links to buy them!

Charger

This here charges up your cell phone on the go! It's super cute print makes it even better.
Buy here!

Tinted Screen Protector 


Hate feeling like people in class are looking over your shoulder? This is cheap, and there's one for every iPhone model, and most likely Droid models too, just search your phone model and "tinted protector" on Amazon! 

QWERTY Keyboard
This is so cute! I might just get one for myself, and autocorrect will be so much easier to deal with!
Buy it here!

10 Foot iPhone/iPod Charger




Alright, who DOESN'T need this?? That's right.
Buy it here!

Lifeproof Case 


We all think we won't drop outrPhone in the toilet. But we all do at somepoint. This is for that time.
Buy it here!

Kitty Cat Dust Plug
This doesn't need explanation. 
Buy it here!


I hope you liked this little post!
There are lots of variations of these items on amazon and ebay, and lot's of cute hand altered and personalized items like these on etsy, too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment