Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! 
I've gone back to school full time and have been busy working on a ton of art projects and graduation requirements and on top of that I've been so sick and lazy lately!


Here are some recent "back to school" looks I've worn!
 Rug scarf: Merona 
Leather jacket: Fuego 
Green pants: Thrifted Mossimo brand
Ankle boots: Rue 21 (excuse the clay I got on them in pottery!)

These boots have been glued to me lately. I'm pretty tall, 5'8", and this little bit of a heel is a perfect start for me to prepare myself for higher heels in the future! I got them on sale for $5!




Button down/sheer back top: Thrifted vintage 
Lavender pants: Rue 21 
Polka dot oxfords: Claire's

These pants are so lovely but I still have to find more things to go with them!


Sheer pink button up: Thrifted 
Heart body con skirt: Rue 21
Leather jacket: Fuego

This skirt was perfect for Valentines Day! I don't get much wear out of it, but I had to get it since it was only $6 and super cute!!


I'm in the process of finding someone to take photos of my outfits a couple of times a week for me! I'm also  gonna try to get my camera fixed in the future so I can take photos of other girl's outfits, there sure are some cute ones I see around this little town! 

I'll be posting more often, I promise.
I hope you like my little outfits of the days!


No comments:

Post a Comment