Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jac Vanek Webstore!

Jac Vanek Webstore 

Hi everyone, this post is all about jacvanek.com! I have been a Jac Vanek fan for a few years now, and I have ordered a couple of things from her online store and bought a couple things from her Warped Tour tent! It's not all my style, but it's all super cute and fun! She has a statement to make, so you won't ever get bored of her shirts, coats, sweaters, and bags! They're bold and very much worth a look into!


This is the beautiful Jac Vanek wearing one of her crewneck sweatshirts.


Here are some cute shirts and a very cute sweater!!
 

She also has cute accessories such as dog tags, scarves, tote bags, buttons, beanies, and bracelets!

Jac Vanek's line really started to blow up after celebrities started to wear her trademark rubber bracelets and "Sorry For Partying" shirts and tank tops.

Demi Lovato is wearing "Wallflower" and Kat Von D is wearing "Fearless"!

Overall, I love Jac Vanek's webstore! I'm not into wearing the rubber bracelets anymore, but they are still very cute and a lot of them are for good causes or are collaborated with great bands! Most of the clothes are good quality, and the tops I have are all printed on American Apparel. Clothing is shipped within a week (I live in the US so of course international orders would take longer!) and is nicely packaged! Some of her shirts have cute little writings on the inside about life and I really like the little surprise! Her bracelets are sturdy and even when I wore mine all the time the letters didn't fade at all, which was a surprise to me! A downside to her clothing is that after a few washes, the vintage style burnout tees can get little holes. They're just teeny tiny, so I still kept the shirt and wear a black tank top underneath and it becomes unnoticeable. I also hang dry it instead of machine dry it since I started to notice them, so hang drying it from the start will probably help! I also think some of her stuff is getting a little more expensive, when I bought shirts I bought them for $20 (except for one on sale for $10) and now they're getting a little more pricey. Then again, I am the cheapest girl around! I think if the items arent the vintage/burn out tees they are worth the price, though! And who can say now to a good statement tee? Not me, that's for sure. You can dress them down with a cute zip up hoodie, skinnies, and some vans or moccasins, or dress them up with cute pleather leggings, a cozy cardigan, and some nice pumps!

I hope you guys liked this post!
Her website is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment