Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swim Wear

♥ Swim Suit Season ♥

I know summer is coming up and I'm usually the last one to get my bathing suit, running around store to store picking through pieces, trying to find a match in my size, and having a difficult time.

This year, I actually got it done ahead of time. I've purchased my very first one piece bathing suit. I mean, I'm sure when I was a very small child I had one, but in most pictures I was a tiny little girl rocking a two piece. So anyways, I think one piece bathing suits are cute and fashionable if you do it right, so I got a black and white polka dot one piece and I'm really excited to wear it. I don't even have to do crunches to look good in a bikini! There's not much better, if you ask me.

All right, now to the good stuff. I'm gonna post cute swim suits you guys can check out and where I found them! I know a lot of people order online (I'm too scared) so I figured this would be a useful post. ♥


♥ Forever 21 ♥



These are from F21 and so cute. I look weird in a bandeau so if I had to pick one of these it would definitely be the pineapple pink one. I also love this chococat one piece! It would even look cute as a shirt!

♥ Modcloth ♥


Modcloth has the CUTEST one piece and high waisted swim wear. They're pretty pricey for a bathing suit, but I know I will FOR SURE be getting one of these next summer because they are so perfect and I have heard nothing but great things about them. Much worth the splurge!

♥ Urban Outfitters ♥



Okay, I couldn't pick just four. All of these are pretty spendy, but look at them! They're perfect. I'm so happy weird swim wear is back in style. One piece, two piece, high waist, weird cuts, anything goes! I love expressing my personality through clothes and the vast variety of bathing suits helps me do that. ♥

♥ Target ♥

I ALWAYS look at Target for bathing suits. Most are under $15 per piece which is a very good deal for such good quality. I have the black and white polka dot top, I snagged it at a Goodwill with the tags still on it and everything! I couldn't have asked for a  better deal, it was only a dollar. 


If anyone knows of any other places to get super cute and pretty cheap swim wear let me know! I couldn't spend a good chunk of cash on a bathing suit more than a couple times in my life, and cheap ones give me a cute look that I can switch up a lot! Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment