Friday, May 3, 2013

April

♥ April Favorites ♥

I've never made a favorites post but I figured since April is over I might as well  do one and stop putting it off until the next month is over! 

~~~~~~~~

Maybelline FIT me! makeup!


I'm always hunting for makeup light enough for my skin tone, so when I ran out of foundation and was left frustrated that even the lightest foundations made me look orange, my friend gave me both of these. She had started tanning so they were too light for her! She didn't like this product, but I'm glad I got it because it matches my skin tone perfectly and it lasts all day if I use a setting spray with it. I definitely recommend giving it a try, because even though I heard a couple of bad reviews it really worked for me.

Printed Leggings! 

Truly Madly Deeply Elephant LeggingBDG Camo High-Rise Legging

I love love love fun leggings. They're so fashionable, and they can be worn with basically anything. Jean jacket, plain colored shirts or sweaters, band merch, boots, oxfords, flats, sandals, sneakers, ANYTHING! I have black and grey lace print, an oriental looking print, and black velvet. I have a pair of galaxy leggings shipping to me now, and I'm beyond excited to wear them and experiment with looks. I'm also planning order camo leggings. Leggings make your bum look great and are so cute and versatile! 


Acnedote Face Wash

 
I work at McDonalds and my face always feel greasy and gross after work, so I wash with this and it feels like it's just taking away all of the grease. I used Apricot scrub for awhile, but I saw this and it wasn't tested on animals so I had to try it. It's dark brown and reminds me of dirt which is odd but it really cleans my skin and leaves it super soft.

Spotify 

I recently downloaded Spotify after hearing so many good things about it. You can search ANYTHING and it's on here, even comedy acts. I know I hopped on the Spotify train a little late but I had to rant about how great it is regardless. I'm going to get Spotify Premium and start using that. For $10 a month you get unlimited music and you can download songs and albums straight to your computer! Pretty good deal since most free music downloads are hard to find and risky for your computer. And they don't just take all of the money, they give it to the artists so they actually make a profit unlike when we just illegally download every album. 10 bucks a month is pretty unbeatable. 

Duck Dynasty 


I know, it's kinda dorky. But I love Duck Dynasty. I made fun of it and thought it was stupid, but when I actually took the time to watch it one day I fell in love. I'm not really a supporter of hunting or anything, but it's still such a funny show and I could watch it forever. Even watching the reruns makes me laugh like a lunatic. Heck, my entire family has Duck Dynasty shirts. We are big fans, even though all of my friends hate me for it.

Enchanted Perfume


My friend recently gave me this as a gift and it took the #1 spot on my list of favorite perfumes. It has a perfect mix of musky and girly. The bottle is beautifully designed and colored. I love Taylor Swift and her perfume gave me one more reason to love her. 

Tyler, The Creator // Wolf 


This album is flawless. There's not really much I can say about it other than that. Tyler does a great job with his music, it's perfectly vulgar and it's always such a good jam. I think Trash Wang is my favorite song off of this, featuring Trash Talk. Give it a listen! And hey, if you have Spotify the entire album is up on there!

~~~~~~
That's all for my April favorites, I'm gonna try to do this every month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment