Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Wishlist

♥ April Wishlist ♥

With April coming and bringing Washington some good weather I've been thinking it's time for me to get my first paycheck already and blow it all on cute clothes, so I've made a little wishlist.  Since it's not full blown great weather yet, I like to buy shirts that I can pair with shorts and skirts and also with jeans or leggings for cold days or when it cools down at night. And since it's still a little chilly at times I opted out of sandals and also chose a few dresses that would still look cute with a jacket or cardigan. I'm also trying to steer away from going overboard with floral since I already have SO much and I think June is more of a prime time for pretty flowers! ♥




Alright, so I admit, this is ALL from Forever 21.
I usually just get so overwhelmed in the store that I don't buy anything. Well, that's a lie. Once I went in looking for a bathing suit and left with a bathing suit, but that's it. I really do prefer shopping online rather than in store because it's usually such a crazy mess and isn't very organized! I'll definitely go in and hit the sale section when I'm at the mall but I would much rather pay the extra shipping to buy from the comfort of my home and the well organized site.

I know that everyone says things from Forever 21 fall apart, but I think a lot of these things are just basics that I probably will out grow (fashion wise) in a year or so anyways, and if something does fall apart and I really wanted it, I'd try to just find something better and actually pay the money for it once I know that it's something I would really like to have a good quality version of! So I'm mumbling, but overall I think that it's pretty cheap for a reason, and if you're like me and tend to stick to sale racks (unless it's one of those impulse necessities!) it's not too bad of a store!

I was going to post from a few stores but Forever 21 had all I needed for this post ♥

I tried, I promise, to steer away from black. I even took off the black and white vertical striped jeans I drooled over for about 3 minutes, but there's a little. 

♥ Dresses ♥
I've been seeing so many pictures on pinterest/style blogs revolving around a lace dress. This is a necessity for me. I will probably find a higher quality one eventually! This seems like something I would wear A LOT and not get bored of! Belt it or scarf it and you're ready to go! 
I'm also in love with the Hawaiian trend right now, but I think a cheap dress from Forever 21 will do since it won't go with too much of my wardrobe. It's such a statement piece, I'd probably throw on some oxfords and call it good! And the red polkadot dress totally popped out and grabbed my eye. I'm so in love with the retro look. Black flats and a classic cat eye would match perfectly.

 ♥ Bottoms ♥
I've been dying for a faux leather pleated skirt. This one is so cute and just imagine how cute it would look with a button up or a cool band tee tucked into it? The mint pants I chose are so perfect, I have lavender/pink/dark green already and these will add perfect to my collection. (I think they'd look great with those black boots and that bowie shirt tucked in, am I right? Definitely getting these pieces) And of course a pair of basic black shorts is a key basic piece to any spring wardrobe. 

♥ Tops ♥
That cat face sweater is so cute. It won't get too much wear out, but I think it would be comfy to wear with some black leggings and white flats. The heart print cardigan is a little weird for me and I probably wouldn't wear it too much, but I just have a love for pastels and hearts and I think it would look cute with a white sheer top underneath or even a basic swoop neck shirt. The light pink sweater shirt is so cute and versatile, I think I could wear it with shorts, jeans or leggings and pair it with just about any accessories for any type of look. I love basic pieces for just that reason. I've also been looking for a jean button up at thrift stores with bad luck in my size, so I'm going to have to buy one new. I'm obsessed with acid wash and this one is so perfect. I think it would look so cute with that polka dot tie shirt. I've never had one before but I think it's a good start and you know me, polka dots are my favorite. And of course, that Bowie shirt. Who could say no?

♥ Shoes and Accessories ♥
I've seen one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Tonya, (The MopTop) wearing floppy black hats a lot and I just decided I need to get one. I'm kinda nervous to wear one, since most girls I see have long natural waves underneath, and I have such short hair, but I guess it's time to stray from the path and go for it, right? I don't really need sunglasses but this particular frame is so girly, I love it. I've also been DYING to get my hands on a chunky gold chain necklace in honor of 2 Chainz, so I'll be buying that as well as the super cute spiked bracelet that I think would look great with a band shirt and that black faux leather skirt! Now to shoes. I am obsessed with those brown leather shoes. They are airy and adorable and I think I need them, or some just like them. And leather doesn't fall apart quick, so it seems like they'll last. I also have been seeing Tonya, (my fashion inspiration for shoes/accessories, haha) wearing the cutest boots like these. I want a basic brown or black pair and these are  ideal. They look cute with a dress and frilly socks or even with jeans and I love that.

♥♥♥♥♥
Okay, that's all I have today. Spring break has started, I promise I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment