Monday, March 25, 2013

Betsey Johnson Bags ♥

♥ Betsey Johnson Bags ♥


Since January, I've fallen in love with all things Betsey Johnson.
It all started when I went to Ross with a $40 gift card and saw the cutest bags that were a perfect mix of girly and edgy. I didn't end up getting any of the bags, but I did get two Betsey Johnson hats, but my love for her bags was eating me from the inside out. This past weekend my friend Kelsi and I went on a little shopping trip and again, at Ross, JCP, and Macy's, I saw all the perfect Betsey bags my lil heart desired.
Now that we're going to start working, we decided to get ourselves a cute bag sometime with our first couple of paychecks. They aren't too expensive, in all comparisons (Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc) and they're so stinkin cute, it's worth a little splurge! (Well, we think!) 


♥ Betsey Johnson bags for sale at JCP/Macy's ♥

  




♥ Betsey Johnson on Ebay ♥

   







My dream bag is definitely a cross body! I can't decide exactly which, but the heart pleats make my eyes turn into hearts as well!

I also really liked the heart shaped one with heart pleats but it's so small I think I'll just get one online for a lot cheaper because I won't use it too much and don't think something that gets such little use is worth the splurge!

When I eventually buy mine I will definitely do a post and review for you guys!
I'm so excited, I really hope I can find one at the mall with heart pleats for a good price! I would much rather be able to purchase it in person rather than online!

I hope you guys like these bags as much as I do!
You can also look up these on Ebay and try to find cheaper prices, too! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment